Hello Everyone,
Working abroad is a sacrifice like me who is unfortunately unemployed in my home country, the Philippines.
March 5, 2007 my first scheduled flight to Dubai as a Company Visit. With me are my iteniraries, online visa, letter of invitation from my sponsor and my passport respectively. I was stock up at the immigration booth due to my Online Visa, which thay they don't want to honor because as for them their is no advisory here in our country to honor that.
I wasn't able to take my flight on that time, next my employer to be was angry due to the delayed of my arrival in Dubai since I am badly needed on my new work. I went home, and for the next day my niece in Dubai rebooked my flight for March 8, 2007.
I had arranged with a man (immigration personnel) since my first flight which was delayed, and he helped me inside the immirgration with exchange of money just to pass the immigration. I paid him after i was allowed at the immigration, and reached Dubai without any constraint. The same documents i was carried on my second attempt.
What can I say is Online Visit Visa, Online Tourist Visa, and Online Working Visa still not yet honored in our country. They will allow you to pass in the immigration with an amount of money. You need to bring an Original Visa (with Arabic Translation at the right side) for you to pass the immigration without any hassle and money.
Camilo Padilla
Caloocan City
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento